Every business needs a modern, elegant, and welcoming first impression that makes people feel at home. By using stones in the desk structure, you can transform awkward-looking receptions. Adjust your reception area to convey an abundance of comfort and create a great impression on prospective clients. Here’s four fascinating and affordable ways to utilise the elegant look of natural stones.
Natural Stone – How and Why To Use It
Anyone who has ever set foot inside a business’ premises knows that first impressions are crucial. The appearance of your business to customers can make or break whether they use your services. So, why not take advantage of one of the most popular design trends and use natural stone in your business reception area?
Natural stone is an excellent way to add a touch of luxury to your business without breaking the bank. You can apply it in various ways, including flooring, countertops, and feature walls. And, because stone is natural, each piece is unique, giving your reception even more flair.
Top 4 Ideas To Use Natural Stone In Your Business Reception Area
Flooring: Natural stone flooring is beautiful and durable, making it an ideal alternative for high-traffic places like reception. Use natural stone flooring, give your reception area an instant lift and make it look luxurious. You can use marble to add value and sophistication to the flooring.
Countertops: Incorporate natural stone into your reception desk to give it a luxurious look and feel. The natural stone countertop will help you create a stunning focal point that will wow your clients and visitors. Granite is one of the best natural stones to use as a countertop because of its durability and beauty.
Accent walls: A feature wall adorned with natural stone can impact big or small spaces. Adding a natural stone wall not just makes a design statement but also increases the value of your property. The granite or earthy tone of limestone and green marble tiles can make your accent walls appear magnificent.
Furniture: Upscale your reception area furniture using natural stone tabletops or accent pieces. Upholstered chairs and sofas will look amazing against a backdrop of marble or granite. Also, you can always use marble and granite as tabletops to transform your old furniture and give it a new lease of life.
Accessories: Finish off the space with some beautiful stone accessories. A couple of well-placed vases or sculptures can complete the look of your reception area and make it feel like a truly luxurious space. Using granite to build sculptures and shapes means you can utilise it for holding coats, and other shapes to hold cups and saucers.
No matter how you use these ideas, natural stone is a great way to add a touch of luxury to your business reception area.
Choosing a Renovation Expert For A Reception Area Renovation
One of the most important decisions you should make is choosing a renovation expert for the desired work. Some other factors also affect your decision, and it is vital to take your time to find the right fit for your business reception upgrade. Here are some tips to help you choose a designer or supplier for your reception area renovation:
- Make sure you are clear on what you want: Before meeting with any renovator, have a clear vision for the renovation of the reception area. Having a clear idea means learning what sort of aesthetic you like to have at your place. Also, having clarity about any features or amenities you would like to include is necessary. Letting us know this information upfront will help ensure you find a designer or supplier who can bring your vision to life.
- Do your research: Once you have a clear idea about your need for the reception area renovation, start researching potential renovation experts. Look at their previous work, read reviews, and get in touch with anyone who has worked with them before getting first-hand insights. This research will help you narrow your options and choose the best renovator for your project.
- Ask for quotes: Once you have narrowed down your options, reach out to each renovation specialist and request quotes for the project. Make sure to enquire about their knowledge and experience with equivalent projects and their availability and timeline for completing the work. Getting quotes from different renovation experts will allow you to compare and analyse pricing and choose adequate renovators for your reception area upgrade.
- Make a decision: Once you review all the information and quotes, you should take a final call. Choose the renovator who can meet your needs and provide the best results for your reception area renovation. Once you have made a decision, make sure you keep a written record, to avoid any confusion in the future.
Questions to Consider Before Hiring Renovation Experts
When planning a business reception area renovation, there are many things to consider:
- What is your budget for the project?
- Which kind of natural stone do you want?
- What is your objective for upgrading the reception area?
- How much space do you have to renovate in the reception area?
- Do you want to use natural stone for the flooring, walls, or both?
- What colour scheme do you want to use in your reception area?
- Have you prepared any specific features or design facets you wish to have in your reception area renovation?
Talk More With Stonaa About Integrating Stones in Your Reception Area
Stonaa is your go-to destination when you want to add natural stone features to your business reception areas. We can help you select perfectly matching stones for your space and then work with you closely to integrate them into the design. We also provide stone installation services to ensure that stone features are perfectly installed and look great.
If you’re interested in gathering knowledge about positioning natural stone in your business reception area, contact Stonaa today at 0423 402 274. Our renovation experts will discuss your project and assist you in choosing the finest stone for your space.